Summer 2012 Programs
Summer is a great
time to focus on learning skills when you aren't trying
to keep up with regular schoolwork....you're not trying
to do 2 things at once!
- Choose between a 5 or 10 week session
- Come 2 hours per day, 4 days per week
- It doesn't take all day - plan summer activities after sessions are over
- Doesn't take all summer - there is still time for family vacations and down time
- Make up to 20 weeks of progress in as little as 5 weeks
The goal of a
summer intensive is to make a big impact on next
year. It is a huge start in the right
direction. It will make a huge difference
when school starts again in the fall. However,
some students may need to continue sessions after
summer. Please know this - If we don't think we can
make a huge difference, we will tell you!
Contact us for more information.
Summer Math Class Intensives
For students who struggle with Math, LEC is offering Small Group Math Classes for the month of July.
- For students in grade 3-8
- No more than 6 students in the group
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday, 2 hours each day
- Session runs from July 9 - August 2
Summer Day Camp Program
This summer, The Marshall School (LEC's full day program)
is offering a summer day camp.
Summer is the time for fun! It's also the time when academic skills can slip, making it hard for a student to maintain the progress they have worked so hard to achieve. The Marshall School's summer program is designed to help students discover their strengths, exercise their creativity, overcome academic difficulties, and prepare for the school year ahead.
- For students in grades 4-8.
- Students will participate in math, reading/language
arts, social skills, and art activities designed to
help your child enjoy the continuity necessary for
maintaining academic progress.
- 7 one week sessions are offered. (Discounts
available when students attend 5 or more weeks.)
- Sessions are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- A field trip is part of every weekly session.
- Afternoons have activities centered around a weekly